• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Undo/Redo Causing Premiere to Freeze/Crash (CC 2017.0.1)

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a number of separate occasions, with different projects, I have experienced an issue in which multiple and often rapidly successive Undo or Redo actions are causing Premiere Pro to freeze (spinning beachball) and ultimately crash or require a Force Quit. I always use the keyboard shortcuts Cmd+Z or Cmd+Shift+Z and am running CC 2017.0.1 on Mac OS Sierra (10.12.2). Anyone else experiencing these problems? Probably just a bug that needs to be squashed?

(My business partner always makes fun of me for how many shortcuts I know, joking that I enter them faster than the computer can think and that's what causes apps to crash on me so often… He may actually be onto something this time!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

joking that I enter them faster than the computer can think and that's what causes apps to crash on me so often

That's no joke.  Take his advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really undo shouldn't crash anything, no matter how fast you push the button, that's ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines