• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Museo 300 font not reconised

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have titles that include museo 300 and 700 font. I have downloaded and intalled both and the are visible in fonts on PP. However, when I open my old project i get an error saying the fonts are not saved locally and that it will return to defualt fonts.

I work on Windows PC. OS 19043.1415.

Thanks for he help in advance

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pao5C52,

We're sorry to hear about this. Is this happening with any specific project? Also, have you tried activating the fonts at Adobe fonts to check if it's working properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for you rely Summet. I do no have an option to activate the font. We do have an account an i is askin me to subscribe again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally any font issues (for me) are resolved by 'deactivating' the font(s) inside the Creative Cloud app and/or signing out of Creative Cloud and then signing back in.

Of course this is assuming you have loaded Museo via Creative Cloud?

And if you haven't - then try installing them using Creative Cloud and perhaps delete the local versions?

If the problem persists with your old project, try changing from the default font back to Museo inside Premiere Pro using the Effects Controls, Essential Graphics or Legacy Titler panels (which ever one you used to create the original text).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines