• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MXF is black. No image.

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to export high quality TIFF still grabs from a DCP. I try to open the DCP in Premiere Pro, or import the MXF file, but I only see black. I tried importing via Media Browser and to drag the file as well, all have the same result. Others files (like a ProRes) work fine. Only the DCP or MXF iare black. I tried to import it as a DCP, OR to import the MXF file from the DCP folder. Still only black.
The files open on every other software, like VLC, Resolve... but on PP only black. Any idea?
I'm working on the most updated version of PP (just downloaded), Mac OS BigSur.
Any advice will be appreciated... Including an idea for a software that can grab Native quality stills from a DCP. I tried Avid (with subscriptiokn), Resolve, VLC, non gives the result I need.
Thank you...

TOPICS
How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, ofir raulg,

I apologize for not having a solution for this issue yet. Please get in touch with us for more help on your MXF issue here. In the lower-right corner, start the chat and then ask for the "video queue." That should get you to the right people to start a case. Send me a message if you have any trouble resolving the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines