• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My custom added fonts are working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fonts i personally added are not being percieved by premiere despite being in the added fonts section in creative cloud. I've used these fonts for a very long time with premiere and other adobe apps, and it always worked. But now evertime i boot up a project it says they aren't available. The only way to fix is it to delete all of them (almost 43) from creative cloud and then reinstall them. But if  i ever restart CC all it happens all over again. I know the files aren't corrupt because they work after a clean install, and i've tried going back to previous premiere updates but still nothing helps. The same issue happens in, photoshop, illustrator, and after effects, although support still blames it on my files which work perfectly in other programs. (screenshots provided)   (.ttf and .otf font file types) 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

The issue seems to have fixed itself where my fonts stay even after closing the applications or my computer (im on the most recent updates circa march 2022) so I guess just update to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I uninstalled the font, and reinstalled it and it worked. HOWEVER, upon closing Premiere and opening it up again the next day - the issue returns and I have to re-uninstall and reinstall the font. What's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a solution for this yet? I have to reinstall my fonts every single time I restart my computer (every day).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

havent found one i've just been doing the same 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue seems to have fixed itself where my fonts stay even after closing the applications or my computer (im on the most recent updates circa march 2022) so I guess just update to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines