• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Multicam isn't working! HELP!

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use multicam in premierpro, and I can't see any of the video. I don't know what's wrong. I've tried doing research or attempting other ways to fix it, but I can't seem to find the problem. What's going on? I have a huge project that I need to submit soon where I use multicam.

IMG_3946.jpeg

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's that on track V3? A graphic or something?

If you click on the eyeball for V3 so it gets turned off, can you see your multicam on V1?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes V3 has a graphic title introducing the person. I tried turing off the graphic with the eyeball but it didn't do anything. It seems like the footage is technically there, it's just black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have multicam turned on. It has all of the features correct and can be directed by 1,2,3, and it's clear that my footage IS there, since I can hear it playing. The only problem is that my footage is black and I don't know how I would fix it, so that I can SEE it playing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines