• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Premier freezes and I cant find the right answer

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I first had a black screen after messing with the Vignette Midpoint setting from -50.

So I tried opening a new project. It worked until I was messing with the Vignette Midpoint again. So I researched and tried changing the Renderer and it worked for a moment. But now the Preview panel froze and I can't play it. Now I tried resetting the workspace. Then an error came up for only Graphics which was unknown workspace. Then after a while no clips, just bugs. But I cab move the effects and timeline line. No export, just shuts down after no response. I even tried the project preview the three lines and audio hardware. And I had this for 2 ish years, this ia a first.

Windows 10 Dell 7590

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Thank you! I talked with adobe staff and it looked like I needed to updated my intel!! (Japan isn't 24/7 so)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting preferences and/or reseting your workspace?
Reset your preferences by holding shift+alt (or option) when you launch Premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CLEARELY STATED IN MY POST

Now I tried resetting the workspace. Then an error came up for only Graphics which was unknown workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But thank you for the effort. I tried Resetign my preferences and it jus kept changing my language bar. Sorry I'm a little irratated I have delt with alot of people who don't read my posts and its easy to get irratated at this period of time. Thanks ofr the effort. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think my post wasn't ENOUGH 
・Windows 10 Dell 7590
・I have turned off and on my computer many times already 
・My adobe premier is up to date
・It started everytime I fittled with the Vignette's Midpoint setting from a certain number (-50)
・It was first Black screen, unplayable. But I still can move the timeline stick thing.
・I have tried changing the Renderer to OpenCL and it did work for a moment but got worse
・I have tried adding the Preview area
・I have tried RESETTING THE WORKSPACE in the "Color", "Graphics","Editing", tab and it didn't work. 

・For the "Graphics" tab, I got an error (Screenshot (12).png)
・It does not Render
・It freezes and crashes when rendered or exported
・This had never happened to me before 
・This is about my 2nd year
・Video is less than a minute, has audio recorded directaly from an audio hardware to the premier progra-
・YES I HAVE EDITED THE AUDIO HARDWARE TO THE COMPUTER AUDIO TECH AFTER A WHILE AFER UNPLUGGING THE MIC AND THIS WAS AFTER A WHILE
・The Video was recorded on LX100 Panosonic, its barely a minute
・I only have Lumetric, mosaic (a little) with track path, and scale, position/ rotation edits I think

I HOPE THIS IS READ

The mic is Elgato Wave:1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

・It started everytime I fittled with the Vignette's Midpoint setting from a certain number (-50)

This is like an estimate not the exact number but as I remember

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site. If NVIDIA, do a clean installation of the latest Studio Driver (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I talked with adobe staff and it looked like I needed to updated my intel!! (Japan isn't 24/7 so)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines