• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My premiere crashes everytime i zoom in or out on the timeline

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My premiere crashes everytime i zoom in or out on the timeline, i have a new mac mini and it has been crashing verytime i zoom. Tried updating, reinstalling, same problem everytime, extremely hard to work with it.  Any sugguestions on what to do or should I just use resolve from now on.?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Premiere preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue and it's driving me insane. 

I've reset my preferences, updated my GPU to studio drivers, bought a new hard drive enclosure, uninstalled all adobe programs, reinstalled windows, and I'm STILL having the same issue. 

Please someone from Adobe help. This has been happening for months and there's no end in sight. Seriously considering switching programs. 

Windows 10

RTX 3090 Studio Drivers (Latest 2022 Feb)

Ryzen 9 5950x

128GB DDR4 3600

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using blackmagic raw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, everytime I zoom in and out... The footage is Blackmagic Raw, Braw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

here's a post from February but don't know if it still applies... but I'm guessing it does

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/braw-footage/m-p/12738074

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines