• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Premiere Pro is frozen - 2022

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have been editing large amounts of Zoom footage and compiling it all together. Only until now, it has suddenly stopped working. I did not see it get worse, it just stopped after a few crashes from renders.

In my task manager, Premiere Pro is at the top of the list with very high stats on CPU, memory and power usage. In my timeline it is very slow to zoom in and does not work, loading the project is very slow but it still plays. I can not edit and need to find a fix for this?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

I have now changed the media bin folder to the 'list' view instead of the 'icon' view which takes out all the slow crash issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Errror.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now changed the media bin folder to the 'list' view instead of the 'icon' view which takes out all the slow crash issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines