• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my quality it super low and its frustratingly hard to find how to fix it

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help me my quality it super low and its frustratingly hard to find how to fix it. there is a screenshot attached. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

If you look at the 'Frame Size' settings in the image you posted you'll see the size is 256x144 pixels.

This is tiny when compared to normal HD of 1920x1080 pixels.

So something likely went wrong when you first created your Premiere Pro sequence.

Try this: create a new Premiere Pro sequence in your existing project - if you don't know how to set up a custom sequence - try a preset sequence, say AVCHD 1080p30. Ideally a sequence will match the pixel dimensions of most of your footage ... so i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could we have details about source material. sequence settings and computer hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.png

here are the sequence settings

i have a nvidia gtx 1660 super and an intel core i3. 

sorry im not sure what source material means can you please elaborate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the 'Frame Size' settings in the image you posted you'll see the size is 256x144 pixels.

This is tiny when compared to normal HD of 1920x1080 pixels.

So something likely went wrong when you first created your Premiere Pro sequence.

Try this: create a new Premiere Pro sequence in your existing project - if you don't know how to set up a custom sequence - try a preset sequence, say AVCHD 1080p30. Ideally a sequence will match the pixel dimensions of most of your footage ... so if you have footage in HD then a 1920x1080 sequence is good.

Now select everything in your original sequence, copy it, and paste it into you new HD sequence.

You may find you need to resize your shots to fill the frame in this new sequence ... but see how you go first with the above and come back with more questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks soooo much that actually helped alot you just made another persons day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're here to help, but need a little more information on what you're doing...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines