Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

My timeline is empty except for one clip

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

🟥SOS🟥 need some major Premiere Pro help! I opened up my laptop to finish a wedding video I’ve been working on for weeks and my entire workspace timeline is gone except for ONE CLIP😅😅😅 everything is still in my media cache, just gone from the timeline. I have tried to reset my workspace and obviously tried opening the previous auto save. Still gone. Please tell me someone knows how to get it back, I reallyyyyy do not want to have to start all over on this😭

image.jpg

[title edited by mod for clarity]

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a habit of making backups.

Auto Save will not always save your butt.

See if Save Back Up Project to Creative Cloud was checked in the Preferences.

FAQ: When to use "Save A Copy," or "Save As," or just "Save".

If you cannot find any I am afraid you will have to start over.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mia Rose,

Did you resolve this issue? I'd try a search of your entire computer for ".prproj" to see if you might find the proper project file with your sequence in it. It's probably around there somewhere. Check also on your Creative Cloud folder. There could be a backup there.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines