• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nao consigo arrastar o video da aba project para timeline

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou iniciando no Premiere e no momento estou aprendendo sobre sequencias.

Toda vez que eu pego um video da aba project e arrasto para a timeline, aparece uma mao com um bloqueio e ao soltar o video, o Premiere trava e tenho que fechar e abrir denovo. So funciona quando eu pego um video e jogo na timeline para fazer uma sequencia com os parametros do video mas ao pegar outro video e colocar na mesma timeline, acontece o mesmo problema. Nao sei se o problema Ć© o fato de eu estar usando videos 4k e videos Full HD.

Alguem me ajuda! Estou tentando resolver ha dois dias.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card, the codec (also known as the compressor) of your sources and the sequence settings.  

If you're just starting in Premiere, this might be something as simple as setting up the patch panel properly.    See the attached screen grab. 

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 7.46.55 AM.png

Does it work properly when you load the source clip in the source monitor and then drag from the source monitor to the program monitor?   

As a beginner, I suggest you do a comprehensive set of tutorials for Premiere.  Linkedin Learning has some great ones.  It's not cheap, but pretty sure there's a free trial.   There are also many on youtube but those can be hit or miss and of course there are many on the adobe site...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funcionou! Eu arrastei do monitor de origem para o monitor de programa.

Mas de qualquer forma, eu acho que o Premiere nao vai rodar muito bem. Aqui estao algumas especificaƧoes do meu computador e a versao do Premiere:

Windows 11
RAM 8 GB
intel core i3 111G4 3.00GHz - 2 nucleos
Intel UHD Graphics 4 GB

Premiere 22.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 gigs of ram is not great.    You might explore the proxy workflow, particularly if you're working in 4K or higher...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere does not do well on an i3 with only 2 cores.

In other words, your machine is way under powered.

Might want to use proxies or convert to edit friendly codec such as Prores.

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

gotta say Premiere works just fine on my 2012 macbook pro...  using proxies.  That's my machine I shlepp to clients...    The proxy workflow is great and although it used to be somewhat unintuitive, Adobe has improved it greatly over the last few versions.  You didn't tell us what your source properties are...  if you have any questions about the proxy workflow, post back...    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines