• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help to find LUT or CC to achieve this.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, it's been a while since i'm trying to figure out how to replicate this Color correction, but it seems impossible for me, i've tried different luts and tried to manually adjust the colors to no avail, i'm exausted already, if anyone could provide any information about how to make these changes, i'd really appreciate it.

Default image: https://prnt.sc/NNVUAmTnfP_m

Edited image: https://prnt.sc/UkwoEFoWYS-x

Video source from edited img: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq5Qd27u2xE

Granted, the brightness and angles might differ between the images, but the colors and locations (when both unedited) should be the same, as i said i've tried multiple luts and tried to manually adjust colors but to achieve those colors i need to either use extreme saturation which affects the rest of the colors that i don't wanna touch that or it heavily affect the gamma/brightness and everythings looks way to dark, i'm not a pro editor, probably i wouldn't even call me a intermediate editor, but i have an idea about what to tweak to achive something similar, however the already mentioned problems always show up, i'd really appreciate if someone could guide me through this, thx.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you could drag/drop the image options onto the reply box so we can see them without needing to go to an unknown site & download, several of us would be happy to help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done, i attached on this comment, call me stupid but i couldn't figure out how to edit my main post...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you have 2 more pictures, once again, different angles and stuff on screen, but overall the place and most stuff are the same. Once again i apologize for double reply but i just can't find the way to edit my posts...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines