• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with making text animations

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to edit videos for tiktok and i wanted to make a preset of text animations so i can just drag and drop them in a new project whenever i need.

The thing is ive run into an issue. The animations i did in my preset dont work properly when i copy and paste them into a new project. The issue arrises when i try to scale my text to the project.

I made the animations (scale and opacity changes) in the "transform" section of "text" under graphics. Was i supposed to make the changes in another section ? I just want the animations to be on its own and not dependant on the project's settings i paste them on.

Hopefully ive provided enough detail for anyone to help me fix my issue.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is the issue? Have you tried saving your text as a MOGRT? Right-click on the timeline clip and choose > Export as Motion Graphics Template...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didnt know about saving as MOGRT and its very helpful but i found the issue. I would scale it up by dragging the corner of the text and it would add a new keyframe for scale, thus affecting the animation.

Thank you regardless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines