Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Need old version of Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me find a version of Premiere Pro old enough to work on my macOS 10.12.16 ??? 

I really can't update my software right now or else I lose other programs (non-Adobe)...and not ready to buy a new laptop...

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andmar,

Contact support for possible access. You can reach them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

In the lower right, you'll see a chat icon. Ask them to connect you with the "Video Queue." I hope they can help you with a temporary download link. Ask them for one. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure which version to point you to, but there are links for earlier versions

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

on the mac, you can also have more than one OS installed by partitioning your harddrive.  I've got a 2012 macbook pro running Catalina and Yosemite (need to be able to run dvdsp for a project  - welcome to my hell).   If you need help setting this up, post back..  Not easy to find older versions of the mac os to install, but if you're persistent, it's possible.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines