• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to know how to combine two projects timelines first on Pr22 and second on Pr23

New Here ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 
I had due to the length of my projects and other natures of my situation I started the first segment of it toward the end of the year 2022 after the new year, I updated my Creative Cloud and Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 appeared and my Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 disappeared. I made a phone call and the Tech support was able to bring back my 2022 version.
Now I have my introductory video or my section one on Pr 2022 and the second segment on Pr 2023. 
I've been told to cut and paste segment two to segment one but it does not work, I suppose due to having two versions. 
Checking the YouTube, I see "Combining Projects in Adobe Premiere Pro" by VideoRevealed which talks about starting with a blank project and importing both projects. I could not do it because either I am making a mistake since I am not well organized with folders or again, I have two different versions involved.
I am a semi-beginner and if you feel like helping me speak a simple language. 

Cheers,

Sam

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Importing the whole project will keep the edits and also import the media.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open a new project.

File > Import

Choose the projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob,

1- I have two already edited timelines

2- The first timeline is on Premiere 2022, and the second timeline is on Premiere 2023

The question is, when you import a file, are the edited results? 
I'm not sure if I am clear.
Sam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Importing the whole project will keep the edits and also import the media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines