• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to purcase copy of Premiere Pro CS6....

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!  Would anyone here happen to have a copy of Premiere Pro CS6 with a serial they would be willing to sell to me? I would greatly appreciate it......

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Be careful of offers found on the internet as most are not legit. As it stands, CS6 is no longer being sold or supported by Adobe for some years now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be careful of offers found on the internet as most are not legit. As it stands, CS6 is no longer being sold or supported by Adobe for some years now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmmm....

I might consider it for $2,000.00 U.S. but there are some problems.

a) I would need to uninstall on laptop and desktop

b) I would need to check with adobe how to prove I uninstalled it on both machines

c) I would need to find a replacement for photoshop as I use that and audition a lot

d) you would have to send money and after check cleared I would mail it to you.

It's the cs6 creative suite

e) you would have to install and find the right place to get your authorization code from serial number.

f) adobe would have to KNOW by then that it is now YOURS with no problems ( which is highly unlikely IMO )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

p.s.

my version of cs6 will not run speedgrade, AE and who knows what else on the new WIN10 OS..as it's the wrong bit size and run as administrator won't work either for AE, etc.

only PPro, photoshop and audition are the ones I use OK on win10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines