• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nesting Crashes after update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally installed the new update and now Premier Pro freezes whenever it performs a nesting operation. I deleted the update and reverted back to Premier Pro 2021 and the problem still persists.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

I was able to solve my own problem by shutting down a Virtual Machine that I had running in the background. I had assigned half of my CPU cores to running the VM instance and that must have been screwing up the Nesting. Looks like it was MY FAULT. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to solve my own problem by shutting down a Virtual Machine that I had running in the background. I had assigned half of my CPU cores to running the VM instance and that must have been screwing up the Nesting. Looks like it was MY FAULT. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had something running that conflicted with PrPro or Resolve or whatever at times. Went nuts trying to puzzle it out ... then realized what it was and was rather ... um ... chagrined.   😉

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly the same issue, my Premiere Pro is freezing after that update 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines