• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Blue FX 7 Split Screen causes video to jitter chaotically

Enthusiast ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I's an Adobe community but since the 2021 Premiere Pro worked fin with the New Blue FX 7 plugins, I tend to think there's some compatibility issues. Well, If someone  faced such a problem and found any solution except for downdating Premiere Pro from v.2022.1.2 or updating New Blue FX 7 - you are welcome.

So the problem is as wollows - I apply the split screen plugin from the New Blue Elements folder and everything's fine. If I change any plugin's settings at some moment the video clip starts jittering. After this every other spleet screen or another NewBlue plugin jitters every other video clip when applied as if the whole bunch of NewBlue plugins goes nuts.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to contact the vendor as NB  is a 3rd party plugin. Might need an update as many other plugins did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ann, I beg your pardon, have you read what I wrote above, or you just wrote the first thing that came to your head? I'll qote for you:

I know I's an Adobe community

except for downdating Premiere Pro from v.2022.1.2 or updating New Blue FX 7

This actually means I figured out myself it's a third party plugin related question and I shall ask for help the NewBlueFX support and\or update the plugin. Why should a person suggest such obvious things? I poested this thread for other possible solutions one might have found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry missed the NB. Then I don't have to ask the obvious question: did you reinstall the plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sure. For now the only solution for me to use these plugins is restarting
Premiere pro every time it starts glitching this way (and it happens every
time I use it, lol)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines