• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Premiere Pro App keeps crashing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Premiere Pro App keeps crashing when I try and load project. It will load the project up but then it comes up with the spinning wheel and I have to force quit.  The only way to load it up is to reset preferences each time I use it. Any help greatly appreciated...

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nickwall50,

Sorry to hear about this. Is this happening with any specific project or all the projects? If it's with a specific project, try these steps & check if it's helping.

• Create a new project.
  • Navigate to Windows > Workspaces > Editing.
  • Windows > Workspaces > uncheck Import Workspace from Projects.
  • File > Import, navigate to the project file you were working with & open it.
    Once imported check if it's working properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet, thanks for the reply.  It's happening to all projects.  I setup my preferences and work away. When I close the program and then try and reopen any of my projects they load up but I get the spinning wheel immediaitely and  have to force close the app.  I then have to hold down Option and reset my preferences everytime I want to use Premiere and it will work again. Very frustrating...any thoughts??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these projects started in the new version, or ones you've started on the previous version and opened in the newer version?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil, It's every project, regardless of new App or old....I just un ticked 'workspace layouts' in preferences and it may have done the trick.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hoping that's done it then ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines