• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New to Premier Pro > Video is blurry when I drag the video into Premier Pro

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there guys, I'm new to Premier Pro sorting out my Sequence Settings and I have completed my Render Settings but what I'm stuck on and I'm wasting my time on Youtube with no results I'm here if you can help me out with me issue?

When I drag a video into the timeline in Premier Pro the video shows that it's lost it's qwuality > it shows a blurry look any fixes for that? Mind you the settings I have is for Tiktok and NOT for Youtube. 

TOPICS
Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Nik,

Sorry for the issue. Could you let us know if you see the issue only with the preview or the exported file as well? Please share your source file properties (Project Panel > Right-click on file > Properties) and sequence settings (Sequence > Sequence Settings). This information will help us give troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines