• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new update disaster. HELP!

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than 30 minutes to render an 8 minute video? Before a similar video rendered like a hot knife in butter! WTF! I have a nw PC ,32 g of ram and was happy with adobe. After this new update that i had NO IDEA was being installed Ihad no choice but to except a new file  for my project and low and behold things have gone south. I would do a reset to my compuetr back to an earlier date but unfortuantley I just did 4 hour of work on this vidoe and it is still rendering.

Any fixes to this HORRBLE update!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jessica5E84,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please let us know the specifications of the media files you are working with (format, frame rate & frame size) & the effects that you have applied. Also, which CPU & GPU are installed on your system? We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update your drives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basic advice ... change the default setting in the Creative Cloud desktop app so it doesn't auto-update. That's your choice of settings there ... and also when installing updates, make sure the remove previous version button is un-checked.

You can install the previous version and work in that one if you choose. One of the benefits of the CC setup is you can have multiple versions installed at the same time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check renderer in project settings, do you have both software only and GPU acceleration?

maybe try updating your graphics card driver or as Neil suggested roll back to a previously working version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines