Newest Build of Premiere Pro giving issues with subtitles

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to go back to the previous build of Premiere Pro because with subtiles everything slows down. Selections, moving clips etc. Honestly i dont understand why this is now.  

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you experiencing this with any specific project or all the projects? Also, have you tried resetting app preferences & checked if it's helping?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet!

Thanks for the answer and flatten the headline 😉 

Sadly it with all the projects that i am currently editing (6 part series of 90min documentaries). There are plenty of subtitles and before the newest build (i am working now with an older build again) there were no problems. But now there is a big slow down in the workflow. Sometimes i have to wait 5-10sec till i can go on editing. This isnt if the timeline does not have subtitles. Its a little bit like if you are switching on the duplicate frames with subtiles.

And with this version too scaling and moving images is slow down dramatically too.

I didnt tried to rest the app preferences. Whats the deal with preferrences if i have to do that allways? I had to do that last time with the big update. 

But i will give it a try and move the prefs and see if it will work out.

Greetz

Christian

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like it suspected it. There is no change after deleting the prefs... What now?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines