• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

newest update label colors are not showing up in project panel

Participant ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to label some clips for use but with the newest Premiere update the labels are just gone, or invisible etc. They are enabled in the metadata settings, and I can change the color label for clips or bins, but nothing shows up where it should. Just an empty column.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Hi codys72658089,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We're are aware of a similar issue with Pr v14.6. This issue is occurring with projects created in the previous versions of Premiere Pro. To fix this issue you may create a new project and then navigate to File > Import and import the project file you were working with. Once imported you should see all the labels. You may save this new project and use this instead of the older one. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newest update just did it again 15.4.... reverting back to 14.9 total nightmare. At least the user experience remains consistant. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and this time, with 15.4, the import into new project workaround doesnt work anymore. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had this problem with 15.4—I just updated a couple weeks ago. I'm on a Mac, so maybe there's a difference? Either way, I thought it'd be helpful to let you know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines