• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio On Export [Premiere Pro 2021]

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its already 2021, but i post in this thread because I am facing the same issue. Making a documentary, and until yesterday everything always exported fine. Now its exporting everything except one audio track (that does not have any effects on it whatsoever) . I tried the workaround and copied into another sequence but there my audio settings somehow were not the same anymore. So its not a very satisfying workaround if I have to work on it again in another sequence. 

Any new solutions?? 

Mod moved this thread to a new conversation as the version mentioned in previous conversation was different. 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio exports intact.

audio within video, first 2 minutes then nothing.

A first and exceptionally frustrating.

exported video and audio as separate files and then imported into a new project, same issue.

any suggestions?  Other than starting over?  My audio/video was edited from zoom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Althea,

We're sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. Does it happen with every project?

Could you share a screenshot of the export settings that you  are choosing?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem and this has happened to me before where the audio randomly drops out in my exports.

d0583acd54e3ba9de85d2f7853b03849.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shavangi,

thank you for your reply.  I found a 2018 and recent follow up video YouTube video that appears to rectify this issue which people can consult as needed.  https://youtu.be/-z-_EszBKXw

It worked for me.  However, I happen to receive my new IMac :desktop_computer: , the latest pro version and between its ram and processing power, the large file was no problem.  The audio rendered perfectly.  For the record, this audio issue was a first for me and it appears to be an issue with processing power of a large clip.

thank you for responding.  I am good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for keeping us informed about what worked for you. I'm sure it will be helpful for others too.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Audio export just fine in PPro 2019. BUT NOT WORKING for PPro 2021. I was able to revert to a 2019 file to solve the problem once. I have saved a 2019 template, so I should be able to copy all the source files from the 2021 .prproj file. And stop using the 2021 version. No effects on audio. I see there is an update -- but I am reluction to keep previous settings and preferences. Please advise.

(I had some problems with PPro 2020, which is why I am still using 2019.) Using MacOS Big Sur Version 11.6. (I have previously successfully exported from 2021; but once/since I added some audio effects -- and then removed completely (and even overwrote all the audio from original source files) -- export audio is not working. BTW -- I am only doing raw footage screeners, about 50-60 minutes long, 720x540.  Nothing complicated. I hope you can help. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines