• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio through Computer Speakers when Editing (Tried everything I found)

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Really hoping for some help, as I am at my wits' end. A couple days (or 3) ago, I stopped hearing the audio portion of my videos through my computer's speakers. I hear the audio if I route the audio through a connected device (headsets, monitor/TV, external speakers, etc.), but I am not hearing audio through my computer's speakers (which are working as they play system sound and sound from other applications). I see the decibel/volume bars moving, and I've verified that sound is being played by viewing the audio track mixer.

I've tried:

• Changing audio hardware settings (ensuring the default output (and clock) is set to my computer's speakers)

• Setting the default input to 'no input'

• Ensuring the 'Map output for' (under Playback) is set to Adobe Desktop Audio

• Clearing media cache

• Resetting system settings (holding Shift + Alt on Premiere Pro startup)

• Ensuring the audio portion is not muted

• Restarting my computer

• Uninstalling and re-installing Premiere Pro

• Updating Windows

Also, I don't have NDI tools installed. I'm using Adobe 22.3.1 (build 2). I'll be grateful if you can help me fix this. Below is a screenshot of my system's specs:

Screenshot 2022-05-01 203802.jpg

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Premier Pro's volume was turned down in the sound mixer. Thanks for reading. Hopefully this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premier Pro's volume was turned down in the sound mixer. Thanks for reading. Hopefully this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines