• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no funciona botón derecho en las herramientas de Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy tratando de sacar las "sub herramientas" dentro de las distintas herramientas como: Pluma o editar Rizo y al hacer clic con el botón derecho del mouse no puedo seleccionar las otras herramientas dentro de cada botón, en otras partes de la aplicación si funciona el clic derecho. Estoy trabajando con Premiere 13.0.2 y Mac OS X 10.14.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MegaDELT,

I'd be happy to take care of this for you. I understand that you are trying to select the tools in effect controls panel with right click and it does not seem to work for you. I believe, left click should work for you. If that does not work, then please share a screen recording of the workflow that you are trying so that we can understand the issue better. FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you find some solution to this situation? I´m frustrated with this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you right click, I think you left click and hold until the options appear...  will check...  yup, that's the way to do it.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines