• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Previews for Adobe Stock Audio Clips Grouped in My Library

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out Adobe Stock audio clips in Premiere (version 22.5 on a M1 MacBook MacOS 12.3). I'm unable to preview the clips outside the Essential Sound panel.

If, as directed by the application, I categorize the clips into groups nothing previews! The groups don't show up in My Library on the CC site.

In order to preview Adobe Stock audio (licensed or not) in Premiere, I apparently must add the asset to the project.

Am I missing some essential step/plug-in/extension which will enable previews for Adobe Stock audio saved in My Library?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience, you need to add the sounds to the project. One of the reasons I prefer working in Productions mode ... where I have an Audio Library project, and can from any other project simply grab something from that Audio project to use.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not familar with the Productions mode, but perhaps this will make my stock audio collections more accessible across multiple projects. In the meantime I ended up creating a dummy project with bins to catagorize all the stock audio. This seems to work for auditioning music clips without cluttering up my project. I don't understand why audio files are treated so differently by the CC Library, but at least there are several workarounds. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines