• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No pro has been able to help me. Copy/Pasted Clips a different size from the original.

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am out of ideas. I cannot copy and paste this clip onto the same sequence. When I do, they are different sizes on the timeline. They are NOT different lengths, the duration of both is the same, the speed is 100% on both, so that rules that out. I also cannot simply cut one down to the same size as the other, as it only lets me cut on the frames, which this clip falls between frames for some reason. I have asked many people and am out of ideas for how to remedy this, and how to prevent it in the future. Any help would be my absolute angel.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

SOLVED. Solution was that my sequence settings were at 30 FPS while the source was 60 FPS. Still not sure why this caused such a problem, but all's well that ends well. Mods, feel free to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED. Solution was that my sequence settings were at 30 FPS while the source was 60 FPS. Still not sure why this caused such a problem, but all's well that ends well. Mods, feel free to delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines