• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No rendered audio for slow motion

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not new at Premiere Pro at all.  I am working on a simple project, but I cannot get it to render correctly.  I shot in 240 fps, and interpreted this footage at 24 fps for my 24 fps time line.  This should play at 10% speed, and it does and looks great.  I am actually needing this 10% speed audio, and on the timeline, it sounds great.  The issue is when I go to render it, there is no sound rendering.

I know I am doing everything correctly, and that this is just a bug.  Nothing is muted and I have export audio checked.  I have googled and see years worth of people having the same issue.  I was just wondering if any of you all had developed any workarounds for this simple project that Premiere cannot handle correctly.

Thank you so much for your time!

Tyler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with sped up audio. I have to export it multiple ways, multiple times and hope one of them will include the audio. Taking me all morning to export a 15 minute video as it's mastered in the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It's an anoying bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post that here, where the Adobe engineers read all threads:
https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe try right clicking on the audio track and choosing "edit in audition" assuming you have the full suite which includes Audition.  You could also park the playhead at the first frame of the audio, match frame and edit the audio clip into the timeline and use the speed/duration command to match the desired speed which might work better than interpreting the footage...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any more reliable results by just slowing the footage down in the timeline rather than interpreting? I'm personally not a fan of interpret footage as it tends to break things in several workflows.  

I'd also say to use Software Encoding if you're going straight to H264, as Hardware Encoding seems to be a lot more error-prone, including issues with audio. Maybe things that you've tried, but they are the first things that come to mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There used to be a bug in earlier versions that muted the audio if it was slowed down too much, the fix was to slow it down a small amount, nest the clip, and then slow the nest down for the rest of the slow down. Your error might be similar to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines