• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No suena archivo mp3

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola. otro problema más con el Premier... esto es un no acabar.

Ahora resulta que un simple archivo mp3 no lo reproduce, no suena.

Lo tengo de base de un montaje de video que hace tiempo, y ahora lo he reabierto para hacer unas modificaicones, y el malo del Premier no reproduce el sonido de esa pista, de ese archivo mp3.

De verdad, esto es desesperante, cada vez que uso el programa es una sorpresa a ver que fallará esta vez..

No entiendo como algo de pago puede ser tan malo.

Si alguien sabe cual es el truco de magia para este fallo en concreto, se lo agradecía.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple, convert the file to wav in any audio app or even the MediaEncoder.Typically takes a few seconds.

Premiere has never worked well with MP3 files, that's not a fully supported format.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier has never worked well with any file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works great on my machines ... whether ProRes, DNxHD/R, Cineform, most mov, most mp4, all wav ... the formats that I actually need to use ...  😉

All these apps have their own issues. I work in Resolve a lot, and there are some formats/codecs it doesn't like either. It's ... a thing, I guess, with so many different image and audio formats out there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

How's it going today? 🙂 .mp3s are officially supported. I would say that pro editors prefer to steer clear of them, though. I have over the years I spent as a full-time editor. As you suggested, I usually convert them if they give me any trouble.

Here's a list of the supported formats: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/supported-file-formats.html#Supportednativevideoandaudiof...

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No es una solución tener que convertir a wav, si tienes en un proyecto más de 50 músicas mp3 y además archivos largos esto es una dificultad enorme que premiere-adobe debería corregir, además cuando importas mp3 a veces corrompe el mp3 y se escucha con errores y cambios de tiempo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jose,

Sorry for the issue. Can you run a sample .mp3 through the free app, "MediaInfo" and note the audio codec that is used in the .mp3 wrapper. Is it AAC? Let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No es una solución tener que convertir a wav, si tienes en un proyecto más de 50 músicas mp3

By @JOSE MARIA24381768xtfj

You can batch convert in Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juan,

We are having trouble reproducing this issue but see that others are having it also. If you can, please disclose the source of the mp3. Is it a fully licensed track you purchased or something you downloaded from somewhere you plan to use as a temporary track? Please let me know so I can file an appropriate bug. Please also, if possible, attach the file so that we can have engineers inspect it. You can also send me a PM to arrange this privately via a Dropbox or Creative Cloud link.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded many MP3 files from Amazon.  No problems editing or playing them on any versions of Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines