Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No version of Premiere Pro will launch

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Please help, Premiere works across all my other devices but no longer works on my PC. When I attempt to open the application the splash screen appears but the usual fast-moving line of text about plug-ins loading does not appear, and if I double click the splash screen I get the 'Application not responding' error message and have to close the program.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, including several older versions, I have reset my preferences and made sure I have read/write permissions. I also have no plug-ins installed and am up to date with windows and driver updates. At one point Premiere was working on this machine, I am not sure if it stopped working after I updated/changed something but I am not sure where to go from here... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ross23284623cghj!

Sorry about the issue. Could you try some suggestions mentioned here? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-troubleshoot-premiere-pro-crash-a...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response, I had found that article earlier and followed all the steps, with no luck unfortunately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines