• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to export under any file format. Getting error code -1609760768

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been struggling with editing this video for 4 days now. Constant render errors. Whenever I go to render, it will give me that error code along with Error compiling movie, Render error, and a bunch more. I rendered it using the AVI format and it worked. Now when I go to export, under any foirmat including AVI,. it gives me this error with this weird error code. I can't find anything online similar to this and I'm on the last steps and just need this video exported. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see in the error dialog where it says "Around timecode:" that's where your error is happening in your timeline. So go to that moment in your timeline and take a look at any footage, effects, images, anything and start troubleshooting that spot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At times it says the timecode is at a time where there is no footage after all my videos which makes no sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your error message screen shot, it says the error is happening at 1 second and 18 frames. So you are saying that your video is shorter than 1 second?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change your preview codec in the sequence settings to mpeg i frame only or Quicktime/prores.

That will solve your export issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines