• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not exporting the full video to its full length

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a sequence of length of 17:47 when i export it in 4k it show the previews and all thaat exporting of sequence of full  length but when i play the video it plays only to 10 mins 4 sec and when i import it back in premier pro it also shows 10 min 4 sec.

what should i do.

it happens in 4k cbr 50 mb 

i also checked the space of drive its all clear

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Pro forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unchecking Maximum Render Quality.  You don't need it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your hdd formatted in ntfs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its ssd and yes it iss ntfs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also changed the preset then it exported in 24bytes only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. Are you able to export full length after switching to Entire Source? See the image for reference.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and when i import it back in premier pro it also shows 10 min 4 sec.

By @The Real24611851h4nb

My questions:

• How much space is available on the export disk? For example, 2GB available space left on a 1TB drive may sound great but is a huge problem.
  • What version of Premiere Pro do you use? For just some time ago a version had a bug that caused this, longer timelines did export just a part of it, but if i remember correctly those timelines were longer than your.
  • Can you export to Apple ProRes LT if using the QuickTime Exporter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines