• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not recognizing proxies (I think)

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, guys. I took an existing sequence and ran the process of making proxies for the 7 clips in the existing sequence. The whole ME conversion process went fine. When I look at the directory, I see a proxie version of each MP4 file.

However, when I run the sequence, when I press the Toggle Proxies button, nothing seems to happen.  The button changes state, but I see no difference in playback, resolution, anything.

My question...is it necessary to create the proxies before creating the initial Multicam timeline or can the proxies by created at any point.

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of course, what is the original media, and what are your proxies? You can check the clips in the bin for the data.

If the proxy button is showing both states, blue and gray, there's a good chance the proxy and original are toggling.

Go to 100% view in the Program monitor and toggle. See if you can see a difference then.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and "reveal in finder" should point to the camera original when proxies are not enabled and to the proxy when proxies are enabled...    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines