• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not Responding on Save As, Open File, and Import

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime I try to open a file, save as on a file, or import media from a folder other than the one Premiere Pro already imported from I get a Premiere Pro crash. It goes not responding immediately when choosing one of these options. I am on the same version on two different systems. One system got hit by this issue and after reinstalls seems to have cleared up while on the other main tower even after clearing preferences, uninstalling and reinstalling I still have the same issue of it crashing. Can someone take a look at this issue. I'm on the latest Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.5

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in case, do you have the file you want to import in a cloud folder such as Dropbox? or OneDrive? If so, move the file to a non-cloud drive and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly this is just any kind of import. It's anytime the Premiere software is trying to use File Explorer to browse files and their paths. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. So I got it working again after doing an Adobe cleaner on the Premiere Software only.  Regular uninstall and reinstall didn't fix the issue so there is something deeper in the code that is breaking. Hopefully this stays fixed and doesn't break in the next day now that I'm posting this.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. The issue persists even after the cleaner. I just got hit again with it during a save as. It crashed Premiere. @Adobe please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines