Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing happens why I select file > export > media

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I found today that when I select File > Media > export nothing happens.  I am running Monterrey on a iMac.

Here are the things I tried so you can avoid telling me to do them again.

1) restart PP

2) restar computer

3) upgrade PP

4) run cleaner tool and re install PP completely then

5) reboot again

6) set RAM limits to about 30 gigs on a 32 gig ram system

7) verified I got voer 200 gigs of disk space fo rthis 10 minute short video

8) a ton of other little things I tried to decipher as posible solutions that I just can't even recall at this point

Thanks for any help, if you link me a FAQ to any of these steps, I will be almost as dissapointed in you as I am on ADOBE as a whole.  If yu actually provide me with real help I will ritualistically call upon all the gods in the celestian heavens to bless you and all your beloved.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick question ... you do have a sequence highlighted (timeline panel with blue line around it) or a clip selected in a bin, right?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gods and deities Bless you and your beloved!!!  I don't recall ever having to do this before, thank you man.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the way it's been. The app needs to know what you're wanting to export before it gives you the option. But most of the time, you've been working a sequence, right, so when you hit Ctrl/M naturally ... it just works.

And then when you're doing or checking something else, then go ... oh yea, need to export that, hit Ctrl/M and nothing happens, you think what the hay? Been there done that.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines