• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nur noch Software-Rendering -Nvidia 3080 Ti Grafikkarte, nach update 26.04.22 von Nvidia und Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nach dem gestrigen, nahe zu gleichzeitigen update von Premiere Pro und Nvidia, wird mir nur noch Software-Rendering angeboten. Ein Hardware-Rendering ist nicht mehr möglich, das Feld bleibt Grau "Nur Software Rendering". Somit funktioniert die Untertitel-einbindung auch nicht mehr "Fehler mit Nvidia".

Komplette Reinstallation von Nvidia-Grafikkarten-Treibern und eine komplette Reistallation von Premiere Pro so wie gesamt Adobe + creativ-cloud, hat nichts gebracht. Ebenso, die Installation der vorherigen Premiere Pro Version und Nvidia-Treibern blieb erfolglos.

Es scheint, als würde Adobe stucken, die Grafikkartentreiber nicht in echtzeit auslesen.

Manuelle Zuweisung ist unter Adobe nicht möglich. Vielleicht hat jemand eine Lösung, Adobe den Grafikkartentreiber manuell zuzuweisen?!

Reinstallation der kompletten Palette von Nvidia-Treibern alt wie neu (Game-Ready, Studio, Cuda) half nichts (lief vor gestrigem update mit Nvidia Game-Ready problemlos).

Setup:

Intel i9 11.900k

RTX 3080 Ti 12GB - Nvidia

64 GB

Asus z590 e Mainbord, onboard Grafik nicht abstellbar - switcht automatisch (hier könnte es zum Problem beim Update gekommen sein, das er hier Premiere stuckt, wird aber nirgends angezeigt, ist nur eine vaage Vermutung)

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download driver from Nvidia and install manually.

nvidia.jpg

Ignore driver number in screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks alot Ann for your Support, but thats unfortunatly not the right way. ❤️

From 11.07.21 - 26.04.22 No Problems whith that. Its run every day.

26.04.22 Update Premiere Pro

26.04.22 Update and new Install Nvidia driver.

Windows 11 Pro

In the Nvidia installation, the driver uninstall and install.. i this moment, get Premiere Pro the Bug.

NOW, when i disable my 3080 Ti in the Device Manager, and the onboard Graka Intel 730 enable (automatic, its tricky to do that), in this moment i can use the Hardware-rendering from Intel.

I have uninstall and install the driver, and Adobe more than 10 times.. with "DDU", without DDU, creativ-cloud-unistaller, Windows safe mode, Windows normal, Selcted deinstal in WindowsApps.. Alle other Programs Accept the Nvidia Driver and the 3080 Ti.. And Adobe said "you have no Graka installed".. Im shure that is a problem in the registry HKEY_LOKAL or other Folder. I think there is a point in the registry to set  1 in 0 to refresh Adobe from zero. And this point dont touch the reinstallation, and i get every time the same old settings.. Windows and his Apps are more and more like APPLE, you cant change anything.. Why i cant choice between my GrafikCards or select a driver manuell? (adobe support)..

Well 15h waste of my life whith this problem.. i belive i mußt reinstall Windows to fix this problem.. *rolleys* byby Sunday..

When anybody have a idea for this Problem (mybe to fix it over regedit), you welcome.. Windows 11 problem, or Adobe, or both together.. Nvidia is safe not the problem..

stay tuned

Tax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines