Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OBS Tinny Audio Fix

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem:

• OBS has a glitch where recordings get a robotic or tinny audio sound, and I have already made a bunch of recordings where I didn't realize it was broken because the first few recordings sounded fine.
  • I am not able to re-record these recordings so I'm looking to find a fix to the audio through Premiere Pro
  • I am looking for some sort of audio fix that will make the audio get relatively back to normal
  • When looking at the audio, I don't really get how it works but, I saw that the top left part was relatively consistent but as the wave goes to the right it gets a lot more jagged and there are many more ups and downs. (This was in the DeNoise audio effect editor)
  • I don't know exactly what it is but the audio is being distorted and there is probably some simple fix to it.

Solutions:

• I wasn't able to find any solutions to this specific OBS issue in editing, but was able to find many videos and articles called along the lines of "Fix robotic audio in premiere pro!"
  • None of these video's solutions have helped the current issue.
  • I contacted adobe support and there was no solution we could find there so I was directed to post the issue here

If anyone could help me with this that would be great thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?