• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One clip in video is fuzzy after exporting

New Here ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I' exporting a video and all my clips had the same camera settings, but one clip is super blurry after being exported. The original clip is perfectly fine, but I'll attach an image of how it appears in middle of their video. I tried exporting it out as

Match Source - Adaptive High Bitrate

High Quality 2160p 4K

High Quality 1080p 4K

Am I doing something wrong?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tell us what your source properties are:  pixel dimensions, codec and frame rate and what your sequence settings are for the same parameters...  Are all your sources from the same camera with same properties?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me so quick! I will attach a screenshot of the blurry clips properties and the properties for almost all my other clips. It looks like there is no change. They also all have the same sequence settings. Have you ever seen this before? I'm new at this.

I feel like I'm missing something super simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines