• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only working for a short while - Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (CC 2022)

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have recently upgraded my computer to a Dell on Windows 10 with 16GB RAM on the 1th Gen Intel(R) Core proccessor. 

Since installing Premiere and AE on my new computer they haven't worked (Photoshop works perfectly). When I open both apps, they work for a little while, allowing me to make simple edits, add text and graphics etc. After a while though, I begin to no longer see any correlation to the changes I make in the timeline or effects to the preview. The preview begins to not even play and progress through the timeline. The projects then freeze and I am forced to shutdown from the control panel. I have checked my audio settings, my cache folders are all linked and continuosly cleared. I have GPU hardware acceloration turned on and. 

Any advice would be greatly appriciated.

Henry

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines