• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opacity Keyframes Not Working Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change the opacity on certain clips and sometimes it has worked, but recently it hasn't. When I set the opacity to zero for example, the opacity doesn' t actually go to zero, it just stays the way it was. Or even when I use the fade in/out options the opacity doesn't go all the way down to zero. It is not because I am not animating the keyframes either, I have been doing that properly. I don't know if there is somwthing I am doing arong or if there is something wrong with my program, any help is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to adjust the Opacity in the Effect Controls panel? Is this where the value doesn't stay when you change it?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, when I create an layer the keyframe option does not show. I have tryed closing Pr and restarting my computer but Im on crunch time right now and I really need this resolved and suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean when you say that you create a layer and keyframe option doesn't show?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines