Open Sequence panels disappear when project is closed and reopened?

Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing this on a client's system, trying to figure out if this is an isolated thing or a common bug (I cannot duplicate it on my laptop).

They have the timeline panel undocked and moved over to a second monitor. They have several sequences open in tabs in that panel. When they save, close, then reopen the project, all but two of the sequence tabs have closed: the frontmost tab at the time of the project save, and one other random one.

Has this happened to anyone else?

TIA,

JVK

MacPro 4 or 5,1, MacOS Sierra, Premiere 12.1.2 (fresh install)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

It happened all the time for me.

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened all the time for me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! And it's never even the same ones either. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix this. Does anyone know how to make sure the ones I had open STAY OPEN the next time I open it? It's gettign super annoying when I'm juggling three projects with 3+ sequances I have to go digging for.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines