• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Optimization of adobe products for mac book pro m1

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im looking to buy a mac book pro but  im hessistant becuase adobe products arent fully optimized for the m1 chip

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It ... depends. Some people with certain M1s are getting screaming performance. Some aren't so much.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're referring to the max and ultras , I'm trying to figure out what's the best Laptop to buy and I'm down to the mac book silicone and xps 17 but as we know the silicones apps aren't optimized. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be honest I have the M1 Mac Studio Ultra; it's really a beauty. There are a few issues with the newest update (22.3); but speeds are insane. I exported an apple pro res 4k file (168gb) in 14 mins. I think right now it isn't optimized perfectly for premiere but you have to ask yourself if you are getting a computer for the next few months or if you are in it for the long term. To me, M1 chip is revolutionary and the way Apple's integration is... it would be really difficult for me to choose anything else.

Pick what's best for you man

Jason, Owner at Creando LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines