• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option gone in 15.4: "Display the project item name and label color for all instances". ??

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find this option now:
"Display the project item name and label color for all instances".

Just updated to 15.4.0 (build 47). I'm on windows 10.
And this option is not availible in the Projekt Settings anymore.
Neither when creating a new project, or then trying to change it after you've created a project.

I found this other topics, which though never talk about the actual check box being gone:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/newest-update-label-colors-are-not-showing-up-in-project...
And no, I'm not using old projects, that are openend in the 15.4 version. Check box is alyways missing, even with new created projects 😞

Thanx,
Martin

Screenshot 2021-07-25 163817.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Try the wrench on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the wrench on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx Ann,
that works for now 🙂
Also found this topic which goes into detail and talks about a "half backed" option has moved to the wrench menu.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/discuss-new-way-to-control-how-label-colors-and-cli...

ps. I would have NEVER looked into that menu to cosider a variant of the option may have moved there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At first I could not find the option either even after 'checking' all the menus.

Did see this article: thought it was for Productions only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was originally a Productions thing ... but a dot-release back or so, they decided to make the one like the other ... so the behavior is the same Productions or stand-alone.

And this made sense for Productions.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines