• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

option + zoom jumps to full width or totally zoomed in

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the zoom in timeline function (option + scroll) If I scroll to fast (not even that fast) the timeline jumps to max zoomed in or out. I am using a Logitech MX Master 2s

when scrolling really really slow it does what it should do. please help me, it's driving me crazy

TOPICS
Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

after googling for around 3 hours i finally came across this topic, seems to work so far! 

logitech_mx_master_scroll_acceleration_issues_in

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if that's a setting in your Logitech or OS scrolling options? Mine is very smooth and doesn't "accelerate". That sounds like there's an "acceleration" setting somewhere involved.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was my mouse but resetting all of the settings in the logitech software didn't do a thing, changing stuff around in the setting of my macbook also doesn't do anything. 

No problems in my timeline while scrolling with my trackpad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after googling for around 3 hours i finally came across this topic, seems to work so far! 

logitech_mx_master_scroll_acceleration_issues_in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So did you have the setpoint installed? What specifically was the fix you applied?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I changed the scrollspeed of the mouse to very slow for the specific application premiere pro in the logitech options software, so it doesn't apply on other apps that will need a higher scroll speed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines