Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ordering clips in sequence

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello editors,

In Freeform View in the Project Panel I made a selection of the clips I have and the order I want them to display in my sequence. 

Selecting all the clips and adding them to the V1 Track, I was assuming that the clips would be added in the order I gave them in Freeform View. Instead, the clips are added randomnly.

How do I get the clips ordered correctly in the sequence without having to drag them one by one onto the track?

Jordi2021-06-12.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to select the clips in the order you want them displayed on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I put them in the right order and then selected them from left to right, in the order I want them displayed on the timeline. It didnt get it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines