• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Out point behind playhead

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find anything recent, but has anyone discovered a way to make it set an outpoint at the playhead, instead of behind it?  It's doing this in my source monitor, on clips in the timeline, and on empty space in the timeline- it's really becomming an issue when editing with multiple layers of video.  I've also seen the argument that's how all Non-linear systems work and that's just not true.  I've been an editor for 16 years and never had this issue (I also can do tape to tape editing and it's not an issue there either).  

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The playhead/CTI isn't a 'dividing line' ... it's attached to the next frame. It's always attached to a frame. It's the way Premiere has always worked, and  anything else I've used. So ... not sure why it's different for you but ... everyone's mileage always varies.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines