• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

outils manquant

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai la version premiere pro 2022 et je n'ai que quelques outils. Les autres outils (pipette,...) sont manquants.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  Have you tried resetting your preferences?  Resetting your workspace?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I reset my preferences and my workspace but nothing change. I have a Mac mini, Mac OS big sur,  my OS version is 11.2.3, Premiere version is 23.1.0, RAM: 8 GB, graphics card: Apple M1.

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What tools are you seeing?  These are what I have.   

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 11.28.22 AM.png

Not sure what you mean by eyedropper.    If you're missing one of the ones I'm seeing, check your keyboard shortcuts to see if you can assign a shortcut key as a workaround.  

Were you ever seeing other tools?    Did you do a recent update?    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines