Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output Name in Export Panel Stops Working in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Running PPro v22.0 on a MacBookPro 2021 (A1Max) and there are times (quite often) that when I come to export media, I'm unable to change the name (and destination) of the export. I click on the 'Output Name' and nothing happens. The only thing I can think of is that I've got two extra displays plugged in and I had one of them set as the main display (it's a big monitor and I wanted the windows to open up on it by default). If I set the prefs so that the laptop's screen is the main one then it all seems to work ok.

Anyone else having this trouble...? I'm guessing this is a bug to be filed with Apple, but it could possibly be Adobe's code....

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am having this issue, Did you find a way to find you window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a PC working with Teridici (Remote machine) So I expect it think i have two screens. I need to find a way to get my output window back to my main screen, Or esls I have to force quite Premiere, and I lose work then. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue.  The Export Output option is grayed out, so it is saving everything to the wrong folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines