• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outputting SD, DV (Digital8) video to bluray .m4v file and getting playback error

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have rendered out SD and upscaled it to bluray.m4v file (HD) but when I play it back, I get 0xC00D36C4 error and it won´t play, any ideas why and how to fix it?

Thanks, Az

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try it in .mp4? Where is your final video headed? Where do you get the error in Premiere Pro or in a player? You should give a little more detail so we can try to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the error when I try play back in windows media player but vlc won´t play it either, nothing else will. I just wanted to upscale my old Digital8 tapes to HD to play on my TV, to see how they look upscaled, but some videos I will like for youtube clips etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No mate, not tried mp4, the bluray H.264 just natively gave the m4v container etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines